Junior Project Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Experience: participation in IT projects; Bank experience as a plus; Junior ISO experience as a plus.
- Responsible for maintaining a reliable Business Continuity Plan that could be invoke within the Bank norms
- Responsible for the organization of an annual BCP tests involving all bank Departments with close follow up of potential issues detected
- Keep all Business Impact Assessments updated
Update and organize bank procedures and follow up periodic updates with alert to management in case of delays
Cryptographic protection of information:
- Organize and controls work to protect the information using encryption (cryptographic) means the Bank including CIPF "Verba", "Signature", "of Cryptopro»;
- Organize the development of internal documentation in the Bank regulating the protection of applications with the help of cryptographic protection of information and cryptographic keys;
- Conduct internal control and investigation of the revealed facts of violation of internal security requirements of the Bank when using cryptographic protection of information.
Manage and improve CACIB AO intranet and bank website in close cooperation with Head Office.
Manage or assist on key projects involving significant IT components.
Assist on day-to-day Information Security tasks as well as on some major projects.
Assist on FATCA and AEOI processing to ensure full back up of the Project Manager in charge.
- strong higher education in IT and/or IT in Economics;
- IT systems knowledge;
- advanced user of Microsoft Office package, MS Visio, MS Project, other specific IT applications for project management and IT security;
- Professional Education in Information Security or additional education according to the program approved by FSB (500 hours) as well as certification in project management are preferable.
- Solve effectively and efficiently the issues and problems within the project, including management of change resistance;
- Establish fruitful communication between IT, business/support lines and management;
- Result- and deadline-oriented;
- English skills at upper intermediate level.